October 14, 2011

#2

I don't see myself as giving up

I seeing it as another way out

I don't like hoping

I don't like dreaming

Why would you love doing so

Why do you let yourself hurting you for

I just led the life leads me

To the unexpected, wonderful,horrible life could be

Somehow I defined it as my adventure

In this so unknown world

Where we could be lost in our journey

Where we could step into the darkest place of nowhere

Where we could stop and shed some lights after all

To finally seeing the beautiful colors of earth

and you


Some said I just being silly
Some said I dare to risk this game

Somehow I've said, I don't mind
Because you never knew it all

Somehow I just randomly wrote this
It was so spontaneously
To my surprise
I realized now
How you've changed my world

;)

Home 1445

No comments: